Clients of Inal Law Office include both Turkish companies and international corporations doing business in Turkey. We seek to understand each organisation’s business model and long-term goals before advising on how best to fit these within the Turkish legal and financial framework.
We successfully manage mergers and acquisitions with advice on due diligence, share purchase agreements and securities, as well as gaining approval from the relevant Turkish authorities, including but not limited to Turkish Competition Authority.
We also help our clients respond quickly, sensibly and sustainably to the sudden growth in the e-commerce and technology sectors within and outside of Turkey.
• mergers, de-mergers and acquisitions (both public and private), including negotiation of deals, planning of aquisitions and due diligence
• joint ventures
• competition law and anti-trust, including general compliance matters, regulatory advice and merger control notifications
• sale and purchase of asset, business and securities
• sale and purchase of shares
• leveraged buy-out
• incorporation of companies
• establishment of branches and liaison offices
• conversion of different types of companies
• liquidation and insolvency procedures of companies, including acquisition of distressed business
• corporate governance and board advisory
• general corporate advice
• due diligence and regulatory advice
• sector based corporate structuring
• franchising agreements, distribution agreements, license agreements, agency agreements and related commercial contracts
• unfair competition
• consumer protection
• media and entertainment
• data protection and data privacy
• IT, internet and e-commerce
• Intellectual and industrial property rights
• defense, including offset agreements and related contracts
Please contact us
for more information and to discuss your needs.