We advise both Turkish companies and international corporations doing business in Turkey. We first seek to understand each organisation’s business model and long-term goals before advising on how to fit these within the Turkish legal and financial framework in the best way.
Our advice spans a broad range of corporate and commercial matters including mergers and acquisitions, share purchase agreements and securities, as well as obtaining approval of the relevant Turkish authorities.
We also help our clients adapt to the exponential growth in the e-commerce and technology sectors within and outside of Turkey.
We offer expertise in:
• Mergers, de-mergers and acquisitions (both public and private), including negotiation of deals, planning of acquisitions and due diligence
• Joint ventures
• Competition law and anti-trust, including general compliance matters, regulatory advice and merger control notifications
• Sale and purchase of assets, business and securities
• Sale and purchase of shares
• Leveraged buy-out
• Incorporation of companies
• Establishment of branches and liaison offices
• Conversion of different types of companies
• Liquidation and insolvency procedures of companies, including acquisition of distressed business
• Corporate governance and board advisory
• General corporate advice
• Due diligence and regulatory advice
• Sector based corporate structuring
• Franchising agreements, distribution agreements, license agreements, agency agreements and related commercial contracts
• Unfair competition
• Consumer protection
• Media and entertainment
• Data protection and data privacy
• IT, internet and e-commerce
• Intellectual and industrial property rights
• Defence, including offset agreements and related contracts
Please contact us
for more information and to discuss your needs.