We assist Turkish and international shipowners, shipping companies and other organisations with all legal aspects of their employment needs. This includes resolving litigation cases amicably and fairly, and managing negotiations over employee contracts and terminations.
Our deep understanding of Turkish labour laws means we can offer tailored advice and watertight contracts to anyone wishing to employ staff in Turkey.
• preparation and negotiation of employment contracts, compromise agreements and termination agreements and all related contractual documents
• severance pays, employee benefits and pensions
• collective bargaining and collective dismissal
• issues relating to confidentiality, non-compete and no solicitation
• due diligence of employment matters in M&A
• transfer of employment rights and contracts in M&A and business transfers
• various types of employment litigation, including breach of employment contract
• general advice on employment policies, corporate governance, workplace regulations and data protection
• work-related death and personal injury disputes
• white collar compliance
• settlement of crew claims