The energy sector is constantly adapting and changing thanks to advancements in technology and revisions in Turkish legislation, which bring new opportunities for corporates and businesses both domestically and internationally. Our team has extensive experience in energy law and can leverage pragmatic legal solutions on issues ranging from wind turbines to solar and hydroelectric power.
We offer expertise in:
• Drafting of supply and service contracts
• Drafting of security documents
• Assistance for the fulfilling of conditions precedent
• Assistance regarding connections with the ministries and public authorities including Energy Market Regulation Authority
• Project and asset financing
Please contact us
for more information and to discuss your needs.